Monday, October 20, 2014

Faith Festival

When I begin to feel overwhelmed, it is always good to sit back and inventory all the little blessings God has slipped into our lives.  They add up to an incredible amount of praises and I am so thankful for God's faithfulness.  One of those little, actually huge blessings, is the kids' school--Mt. Moriah Christian School.  They have been such an amazing well of support for our family.  In addition to taking in our kids and ministering to them as they face all of these transitions, I feel as if they have adopted our family and really encouraged us in our ministry. 

This past weekend the school celebrated the school's theme this year with their "Faith Festival."  In addition to be an awesome night of praise, Ella and I were given a really cool opportunity to share what faith looks like to us.  I hope you check it out.  My little diva did an incredible job!


No comments:

Post a Comment